We work with a network of more than 2,100 hotels, holiday homes and other holiday and leisure providers.
There are many reasons why?
- We deliver volume business to hotels and other hospitality providers. In return we negotiate an exceptionally keen one price offer that you can pass on to your customers.
- Our loyalty programmes support hotels’ yield management strategies. An unsold hotel room contributes zero in revenue. Not only is direct booking revenue lost, typically there is also the loss of spend on associated goods and services e.g. food and beverages.
- In Ireland alone, each year we generate on average €40 million in direct revenue for hotels.
- Businesses provide availability to us through an online supply management system. This gives our partners control as they can add availability and take it back when they want to. Typically, businesses load availability to surge business at the times of week or the times of year they require it most.
- Our partner hotels don’t incur any marketing costs. They simply load availability at exceptionally competitive rates and our loyalty programmes generate the bookings.
- Our track record in loyalty across marketing speaks for itself; to date over 3.5 million customers across Europe have taken a Loyaltybuild holiday break.